The most important thing is for you to feel comfortable and confident. If hoodies and jeans is your daily uniform, we can make it work. if you are a suits guy, bring it. You can rock any look with the right attitude.
With that said, here are some things to keep in mind.
- Make sure the shirts and t-shirts are pressed, neat and free of stains.
- 2-3 pairs of pants (any variety but no yoga pants, sweat, or alike).
- At least one button down shirt. With jacket, without jacket — that depends on you and your vibe.
- Leather jackets, sweaters, any outerwear laying options are all excellent. Think of outwear for Spring or Fall, those transitional pieces.
- Bring at least one light-colored outfit and one dark. One for a lighter season and one for warmer.
- Ladies, insider Tinder stats show that images of you in Spring Summer clothing performs better. I would recommend bringing one top where you are showing some skin, be it tank top or short sleeved.
- Bright colors also perform better for ladies overall than dark colors. However (and this is speaking as someone who has a closet of black on black) — if colors don't suit, don’t do it.
- Think in terms of mix-and-match top and bottoms rather than entire outfits. One entire outfit is great - be it a suit (or sports jacket) for the men and a dress for the ladies or some combination thereof.
- Remember, the second half of our shoot will be outdoors and on foot. We will have to carry your wardrobe with us.